Would you want to make funeral arrangements for someone you love? You would have no way of knowing whether or not you made the best possible choices to commemorate their life. You may also wonder if the costs are appropriate and whether there are funds to cover the expenses. You could be so busy. . .
- Notifying family and friends
- Making calls and arrangements
- Locating necessary records
that you would overlook something quite important.
There is a better way. You can meet with a funeral service professional and ask any questions you have about the variety of services available with no obligation. Then, you can decide for yourself what is important in a life tribute. Over one million people in the U.S. are expected to plan in advance for themselves or a loved one this year.
Pre-funding is an optional service and we believe that the best funding plan:
- Protects your assets
- Does NOT require you to pay taxes
- Can be approved for Medicaid and SSI recipients
- Protects against inflation
- Is backed by a solid company
- Has an easy to complete application process
If you have any questions about advance planning, please call Zimmerman-Auer Funeral Home at 717-545-4001 or fill out the form below and a friendly member of our staff will offer you guidance.