- Betty M. (Smith) Morgan, 67, of Camp Hill, PA, went home to be with her Lord Thursday, August 9, 2012 at Holy Spirit Hospital. Born October 16, 1944, she was the daughter of the late Russell Super and Ruth Pearl (Bealor) Smith.
- A devoted mother, grandmother and faithful friend to many, Betty was always willing to lend a helping hand and be there for those in need. She formerly attended the First Assembly of God Church and later attended the Word of Grace Church, Harrisburg.
- Surviving Betty are her daughter, Denise R. Dotson and husband, Paul; and 3 grandchildren, Victoria A., Nicollette J. and Zachary P. Dotson, all of Ickesburg. Also surviving are brother, James E. Smith and wife Bonnie of Etters; sisters, Nancy Frederick and husband, David of Markelsville, Helen A. Smith-Stake and husband, Charles of Gardners, and Millie H. Meck (widow of the late Ronald Meck) of East Berlin; and several nieces and nephews.
- Along with her parents, Betty is predeceased by her husband, Thomas O. Morgan; brother, John F. Smith; and sisters, Grace Zaring and Jean Cree.
- The family would like to especially thank her loyal and committed caregivers.
- Funeral services will be held Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 11 am at Word of Grace Church, 3840 N. Progress Ave., Harrisburg, PA, with viewing beginning at 10 am. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Gardens.
- Arrangements by Zimmerman-Auer Funeral Home, Inc.